Every year, schools need to ensure their students have access to the proper technology. Devices like iPads are being integrated into schools more than ever, so budgeting for them is more important than ever.
Should your school budget for protective iPad cases? Is the upfront cost worth the long-term savings? Our ROI calculator was designed to help administrators make data-driven decisions about how to protect their investments.
How Our ROI Calculator Works
Our interactive calculator offers insights in just seconds. All you need to know is your device type and number of devices deployed. We handle the rest.
The interactive ROI calculator helps estimate:
- The number of broken units
- Average repair cost
- IT hourly wage
- Time to fix broken devices
Six Ways iPad Cases Translate to Long-Term Savings
iPad cases, while an additional upfront cost, ensure your technology investments count. And their benefits go further than safety from drops and bumps in classrooms:
- Maximize Trade-in Value: When your iPad’s life cycle is complete, you’ll enjoy more trade-in value with Apple if your devices are in better condition. A durable, rugged case will help ensure you maximize your return.
- Extended Lifespan: Quality cases not only protect iPads but also extend their lifespan. iPads that are well-protected are less likely to suffer from wear and tear over time. This means that schools can keep their devices in service for a longer period, reducing the need for frequent replacements.
- Device Protection: The primary purpose of iPad cases is to protect the devices from accidental damage. Quality Brenthaven cases are designed to withstand drops, bumps, and other common accidents that can occur in a school environment. By reducing the frequency of repairs or replacements due to damage, schools can save a significant amount of money in maintenance costs.
- Reduced Repair Costs and Device Downtime: Even with protective cases, accidents can still happen. However, quality cases can minimize the extent of damage. This often translates to lower repair costs, as minor issues are easier and less expensive to fix than extensive damage to the device itself. It also means that device downtime is reduced, getting the device back in the students’ hands so they can get back to learning.
- Asset Management: Good iPad cases often have features that aid in asset management, such as space to attach asset tags and keep them blemish-free and legible. This can help schools keep better track of their devices, reducing the likelihood of loss or theft, and give time back to the district’s IT Teams.
- Sustainability: By protecting iPads and extending their lifespan, schools contribute to sustainability efforts. This can align with the school’s mission and values and may lead to recognition or partnerships that can benefit the institution financially. View more on Brenthaven’s long history of sustainability.
Ready to protect your investments?
If you’ve calculated your ROI and want to protect your investments, we’re here to help.
Brenthaven has provided device protection for schools across the country for more than 30 years. Contact us to learn more or request a quote to get in touch with one of our iPad case experts. Our experts can help guide you to a solution that fits your budget and saves you money in the future.